The 7,500 S.F. Ministry Center is a perfect example of collaboration between congregation and architect, with a 2,000 S.F. Fellowship Hall and adjoining two-story classroom section. Designed to compliment an existing 1950's Sanctuary, the building was artfully integrated into the Monterey Skyline and surrounding mature landscape. A state-of-the-art kitchen opens into the bright, open Hall bounded by curved glu-lam beams, oak trim, diffused lighting and clerestory windows topping out to match the Sanctuary. The Church members joined in the construction process with volunteer labor, making this joint effort a huge success!